Sunday, December 11, 2005

Poem: My Dogs are Special

Jake is a very special dog
Always laying there,
Waiting for someone to pet him.
Always walking with his big paws
To the dinner table
Waiting for food.
Always struggling in the middle of night
To come rest his head on my bed.
Jake is a very special dog
Loving everyone
And always getting love back

Sasha is a very special dog,
Hyper, yet loving
Always eager to play
Or sit at the end of the bed and cross her paws.
Always wagging her beautiful tail
And running to fetch her ball.
Such a friendly dog
Jumping on everyone she sees
And loving them
Like that special dog she is.
Sasha
Is a special dog

Charlotte is a special dog
In her own very special way.
She always sits on my lap
And plays when I'm happy,
Lick's my tears when I'm down.
I always get warm greetings from Charlotte
My special dog

My dogs
Are the best at making me feel good
At helping me have fun
And at letting me know they love me
And for that
I truly love them back

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your poems are all great!
Your AG Friend,
Luv2read/Sarah

Emily said...

Thank you soo much, luv2read!

Anonymous said...

This is OK, but, as I've said, I LOVE SPIT STORIES!!!!! I belive that you have written better things. This is still good, don't get me wrong, but I like the Spit Stories a little more.

-Anonymous