Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Poem: My Summer Vision

I dream summer days
Girls and mothers gliding over a stream of indigo under a whisper of wind
Children laughing as they let fuzzy peaches fall from trees
Lively insects buzzing and fluttering in circles
Friends sprinting barefooted across the sandy bank
Days spinning by all at once in a split second

I dream of skies forming shady clouds
Pouring shiny bitterness
Bringing me back to reality
A harsh winter with nothing but memories
Ending the moment of my summer vision

Please send comments especially for this one! Is there anything that could make you care that my summer vision was ending? Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that this poem is not your best work. Sorry, But I liked some of your other stories better.

-Anonymous