Tuesday, June 06, 2006

What Happened to the Fire

It used to be bright
There used to be light
There were parties and more
And screaming and laughing
It would snow and freeze
And a cool, crisp breeze
I got sand in my eye
But Dr. Pepper made it all better
I was a flame in the fire
Of life and myself

The little dolls would frown and cry
The flames would eat out their eyes
Of course the dolls still stared
And we didn't care
It would hurt
To touch a light wave
But we still got to ride

It was wet and dry
And lapsing pain
To feel that joy
I'll never even know
Where the butter went
It just slides on and on

Oh, but what happened to the fire?
Why did it freeze?
Why did we die?
I can't find the butter!
What happened to the fire?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is good, but random. butter? dr. pepper? dolls having their eyes burnt out?

Anonymous said...

im sry but im going to have to agree with that person. i didn't get it at ALL