Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Nightmare

Under the water,
Cookies fly through the air,
A scientist sings a song,
The pirate finds the treasure.
Here I am,
Cuddling with a dinosaur.

In the garden,
Pigs sail a boat,
A monster digs a hole,
The old king sleeps soundly.
Here I am,
Staring down a hotdog.

In the castle,
Farmers chase the dog,
The horse starts to fly,
The artist paints with blood.
Here I am,
Making hair dye out of toothpaste.

Under the bed,
The ball sits.
Trash lies.
Miscellanious objects rest.
Is this supposed to be the remains of discarded dreams?

Time to wake up,
It's the morning.
Everyone knows it's a school day.
Everyone forgets their dream.

It's all too quiet,
Yet all too loud.
Much too quickly,
But very slowly.
Mysteriously obvious.

Look out!
Dream storm coming through!

On top of the bed,
My bed,
Is me.

Sleeping.

10 comments:

anne said...

Hi, I use to be on the American Girl Club and I used to visit this page alot. I loved your writings (: I just remembered about it and noticed you hadn't written anything in a long time. So I don't even know if you'll get this.
Hope you're doing good (:
Sarah (I was luv2read, and you were luv2write, lol.)

Emily said...

hey!!!! I remember you!! I was actually just thinking of you a little while ago. I no longer post my poems online because I've lost faith in the human race not making assumptions, but I could send you some if you want. How have you been? I hope you're doing well, too!

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this post really forced me to do so! really nice post.

Anonymous said...

u know that [url=http://moourl.com/nlsgp]Cute.[/url]

Can u be of help you just click and i get 1 more pic

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I assume precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I think the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)