Sunday, November 12, 2006

Stuff to Remember

Riding Kelpie through the wind
My horse and I breaking the light barrier
We are at the same rhythm, driven towards the same thing
And all I can think is how I feel free

I pour the baking soda into a cup
Adding salt and sugar and all the spices
There could be endless possibilites on how this could taste
And all I can think is how I feel free

Sprinting at midnight with my puppy
We together are the only ones out
Everything is oepn to us--open minded and open boundaries
And all I can think is how I feel free

I throw paint at a huge easel
Just splotching different colors on with my brush
I don't really care how it turns out; after all this is only for fun
And all I can think is how I feel free

Laughing until my stomach hurts
Hardly realizing I'm where no one can find me
I'm care-free, sadness-free, guilt-free, and pain-free
Apart from all society's threats

I can hear the music playing
The rushing beat and the tick-tocking clock
Nothing good ever lasts but a split second
The moment is gone; I am left with nothing

I can't describe the feeling
I can't bring it back
And I ask myself, "Why can't I remember?"
All I can think is how I felt free

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!
this is a kool blog!
i think that all of this is kool!

:) i hope that i can b this good someday!
Rock the boat!