Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fast Forward Two Thousand Years...

We're trapped in a black and white world
We can't reproduce
All that's left are the remains of the war
The humans got their wish
Turned the world black and white
They found a solution to everything
Instant gratification
But now look what's happened to them
Look what's happened to us

We're slowly dying off
In a world of misery
If the humans had left us the way we were
Without the robots and machines
Being their slaves
Killing us for them
There would have been color
But now it's black and white
Everything they wanted for a perfect world
But now look what's happened to them
Look what's happened to us

Woah!
I see color
Blood
A tsunami
A woman
Galaxies
Melting into a canvas of life
And turning into wind
Fainting away

And I realize what's happening
I'm dying off
I'm just one of those animals
"They don't have a brain"
"Don't worry"
Humans would say
To comfort themselves
Instant gratification
Well they got their wish
But now look what happened
To them
To us
We're all dead
The world collapsed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read blogs like that. Just add some pics :)